“Greater israel” map engraved on “israeli” coin 10 Agorot
Editor’s note: Uri has another historical retrospective for us on what might seem to be an old and well-beaten topic, “When and who really started the 1948 War?”
This has been a debate-swamp to wade into, not only due to the competing ideologies but also key little details, such as disagreement over when one side first committed to military action to impose its will on the other.
Uri gives a good review of the debate below, and I have only to add to it what the declassified US Intel showed — a topic Uri never touches because he has never had any interest in knowing, or did not like its conclusions.
Steven Green blew the doors off the Zionist 1948-war spin story with his seminal “Taking Sides“, published in 1984, based on the new access to U.S. archives via the Freedom of Information Act. Green’s research turned up a treasure trove of formerly classified material to delve into.
The book was so devastating that some in the Reagan White House were looking for a way to prosecute him, until the idiots were reminded that it would be hard, due to the government having provided the files. So what they did is “reclassify” some of the most damaging material — if you can wrap your mind around that.
Here is the devastating conclusion, which to this day, few are aware has been public knowledge for over 30 years, and yet corporate media and academia have chosen to ignore it.
In March 1948, a Joint Chiefs of Staff paper on ‟Force Requirements for Palestine,‶ anticipating the termination of the British Mandate, predicted that the ‟Zionist strategy will seek to involve [the United States] in a continuously widening and deepening series of operations intended to secure maximum Jewish objectives…
- initial sovereignty over a portion of Palestine
- acceptance by the great powers of the right to unlimited immigration
- the extension of Jewish sovereignty over all of Palestine
- the expansion of ‟Eretz Israel‶ into Transjordan and into portions of Lebanon and Syria, and the establishment of Jewish military and economic hegemony over the entire Mid East. “Greater israel” map engraved on “israeli” coin 10 Agorot
- Benjamin H. Freedman speech (UNEDITED VERSION!) 1961
- How Did 1948 War Start?
- (Full Version) General Wesley Clark Wars were planned seven countries